Friday, June 5, 2009

The World Provides

I have always believed that the world provides as long as you are open to it providing and are willing to look for it. This has happened to me so many times in my life that I just thank the powers that be when it occurs.
I had a new opportunity to put this theory to work. Jeremy and Laura, both first time bicycle tourist, did not have cycling gloves. I mentioned to them the two benefits (sun and road rash) and put it out there that before we arrived in Pagosa, we would find them some cycling gloves. Withing 3 days, each was fully equipped with found cycling gloves that the road had provided (we actually found 5 total).
I still don't know the mechanism of how this works. I just know it does. Put it out there, whatever it is (new job, promotion, better health, cycling gloves). Be aware. Look for it. Investigate things that lead to that end. And before you know it, the world will provide what you are seeking. You just have to KNOW that it's going to happen, that is truly the secret, now that I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment