Tuesday, July 21, 2009

License Plates for Snodgrass

I am starting a new charity. It is called "License Plates for Snodgrass". Here's how it works: While bicycle touring you see about 2 license plates a day on average, on the side of the road. I thought I could pick up the plates and then have some of the greats musician I get to see at the festivals sign them. I can then sell them and donate the money to help save a local mountain in Crested Butte. More on that mountain the fight to save it at FriendsofSnodgrass.org.
.
You can check back at this link often and see what new license plates are available as I'll be adding more as I find them and succeed in getting them signed. And remember there is only ONE of each plate available. This is a one-of-a-kind souvenir and for a good cause too.
.
So if you'd like to donate to save a mountain while helping to beautify our highways and get a nifty autographed license plate you can do so by emailing me. I can send your plate when I return from the BBT after Aug. 5th. The plates can be purchased for $25.

This is a Nebraska Trucking plate signed by Steve Earle at his performance at RockyGrass 2009. A classic plate signed by the seminal truck driving song singer himself.


The ever cool, Spring Creek, posing with Colorado plate #1, Spring Creek is from Colorado too. (this plate is still available)





Wyomingans, Anne and Pete Sibley with Wyoming plate #2, (this plate is still available)

2 comments:

  1. The ever cool, Spring Creek, posing with Colorado plate #1, Spring Creek is from Colorado too.
    ___________________
    Julie
    Online Marketing of your brand

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    ___________________
    Smarry
    Email Marketing Solutions

    ReplyDelete